Sunday, August 5, 2012

Rickey Finals @ Jack Rose Dining Saloon

Tonight we attended the RickeyFinals 2012 at Jack Rose, Washington, DC. http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/going-out-gurus/post/rickey-month-cocktail-competition-finalists-announced/2012/07/25/gJQAfLn58W_blog.html

It was an awesome event and I was surprised to see so many people drinking on a Sunday evening.  Check out the photos:

Searcing for a chance in Heaven to Win (none was to be found LOL!)
Cool Bag


I have a broken hand but I still have the other hand to hold my Rickey

Duane Sylvestre, Cousin Brian & Duane's brother Adonis

 Jaime Macbain & Duane Sylvestre at work. Sorry you guys didn't win better luck next time


My friend Nessa selected Sam Babcock as Hottie of the Night.....  Sorry Ladies he's married!!!!!!!!

Gina Chersevani

Derek Brown

WINNER OF THE 2012 RICKEY'S!  CONGRATS Tim Burt!

No comments:

Post a Comment