Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Japan High Tech toilet



 
This was very interesting and different.  Japan toilets are totally different and sophisticated.  There were 3 types of toilets the squat, regular flush and the washlets.   The squat toilet looks like a miniature urinal set horizontally into the floor.  Imagine standing in line to use the toilet at places and when I get to the door I look down and see this "hole in the floor."  I just couldn't use it and waited for another type of toilet to use.  I mean what if you wanted to go piss then in the middle decide you want to do something else instead what happens then- LORDY................
 
  The washlets toilets the seats are warm and has a washing feature that includes anal and genital cleansing.  So I started thinking what if there's a malfunction and the dirty toilet water start spraying all over your genitals after you press those fancy buttons for clean water. - NO THANK YOU......LOL











No comments:

Post a Comment