Thursday, September 13, 2012

Becareful what you order online!!!!!!!!!!


So, last December I ordered a spiderman chararcter online to make a surprise appearance for Benjamin's birthday party. They e-mailed me a photo and even I got excited. 


Spiderman Photo Emailed to me!!!!!!
When he arrived (almost 30 minutes late), I was shocked to see the faded two toned Spidey that showed up. My eldest son Ryan was like "oh my God mom where did you get this GHETTO spiderman from he's horrible!".  I told him that I'd ordered him (it) online... (never that company again).
2 Tone Spiderman that showed up!!!!!!!

The Kids didn't care, they still had a blast! Benjamin kept following him and saying "excuse me Sir are you Peter Parker from the real spiderman movie?" 

Party Poster!!!!!!!!!!



All the kids had a great time and even loved all the decorations I made.  Quick Tip: Make your own decorations for your kids parties don't waste money going to the party supply stores and BUY a character costume and let your husband or somebody put it on and make the appearance.  LOL

Ryan's facial expression when he 1st saw 2 Tone Spidey!




                                                                            More Gift Bags


No comments:

Post a Comment