Sunday, September 23, 2012

Snapshot Wife Photography Class at Montpelier Art Center, Maryland

Hi Guys
I love taking photos.  I decided to take a photography class.  I'll update you on my progress for the next 6 weeks.. 

Week 1 - Photography & The Camera

Erika Morton is teaching the class she's AWESOME.  Check out her website.

http://www.erikamorton.com/EM_Photography/Home.html

When I take a photo now I look at the image differently.  I ask myself is this photo Art or Documentation?

You be the judge................


Art or Documentation?


Art or Documentation?


Art or Documentation?  Can you see the shells on the floor?

Art or Documentation?

Week 1 Home-Work

Documentation? I think so.  Let's see what Erika thinks?

Art? I think so.  Let's see what Erika thinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment