Monday, September 3, 2012

Fresh Pasta

My kids love cooking and making new things with daddy.  This weekend they decided to make fresh pasta.  It's the Labor Day weekend and the kids are home for 3 days.  Today is Monday and school resumes tomorrow I cannot wait......... 


                                    







Benjamin loves posing for photos........








Let me make sure I smile mummy is taking pictures.........

Wait Daddy! Your arm is in my face blocking the camera let me make sure mummy has a good view of me................

Brookie decided that all that making pasta stuff was too much work she just wanted to taste the finished product..........

It was GREAT!!!!!!!


Cousins decided to join us and make pasta for dinner.........



Fresh Pasta cooks in 3 minutes..........


Final meal - pasta, chicken & kale...........

No comments:

Post a Comment